Saturday, March 30, 2013

Brighton Beach and Skydeck

Hey folks!

I know I have been slacking on my blog.  Here is a double feature to hold you over while I am in Tasmania.  This is Brighton Beach.  It is well known for its beach huts since they are colorful and artsy.  In the summer, people who own one of these huts will come to the beach and hangout in their huts.  One guy was out there when we were there, even though it wasn't a good day for the beach.  Still a neat place to visit, and only a short train ride from the city center.

Next, we went to the Skydeck.  88 stories and almost 300 meters above the streets of Melbourne, this place is good to go and get a good view of the area.  It was obviously nighttime when we went, but it was still neat to see the city in the night.  I still want to go in the daytime, though!

Enjoy! I will be back in a week with a bunch of picture from Tasmania.





View towards Docklands/Port Melbourne/Geelong
Looking towards the east(Dandenong).  Sport precinct and Richmond.

South Melbourne and St. Kilda

No comments:

Post a Comment