Friday, February 8, 2013

Last day in America

Hey folks!

First things first, I want to say thanks for taking a minute to look at this blog.  I won't be writing novels on here, mostly posting pics and maybe a sentence or two.

Tomorrow, I leave Raleigh for Australia.  Just a casual 10,000 mile journey and strolling through airports are my plans this weekend.  It is exciting that this is finally happening.  I have been working towards this day ever since I started at Appalachian State, and now it all pays off this semester.  Ever since I was accepted into La Trobe University in Melbourne, Australia I have visualized the day I leave.  Although I have read many webpages and through many books and such, I am not entirely sure what to expect.  That is the exciting part about it; that's what makes it an adventure.

It has not been easy to get to this point, but friends and family have made it a little bit easier.  Thank you all for the support you have given me and I hope to not disappoint with this blog.

Deuces!
Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment